Your boarding pass for maximum performance!
Getting the right suitcase on board the right flight is not a big deal – as long as all systems are up and running. But what if a conveyor is down or the airport is above capacity? With Xcelgo’s 3D emulation platform your passenger and baggage flows get visualized, which allows for analyzing future operation and strategies of new or refurbished systems.
The system scope in simulation of passengers and baggage flows
- Simulation of passenger from arrival at check-in, bag drop, security screening, customs, dwell time in terminal area to entering the aircraft at the gate.
- Simulation of baggage process from check-in and bag drop through screening process, early baggage storage, manual encoding to discharge at chutes, including detailed sorting and load planning of individual aircraft types.
- Virtual commissioning of PLC controls and IT SAC controls (emulation).
- Facilitates Software Development Audition (SDA) and milestone testing during the development process, interval virtual factory acceptance test (VFAT) and quality assurance at system suppliers, and format VFAT and VSAT with airport professionals, consultants, and system suppliers prior to acceptance, hand over, and going live.
- Safe optimization and retrofitting of running baggage systems by off-line testing changes of equipment and control thoroughly in an emulation setup.
Customers in passenger and baggage flows include: