WE ARE LOOKING FOR
.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
Xcelgos mission is to innovate manufacturing and logistics with Digital Twin technologies.
We develop one of the world’s most advanced software platforms for Digital Twin Modelling and we do so by collaborating with international companies worldwide to help them shape the factories of the future.
Developing world class software for Digital Twin Modelling requires advanced software design and system development concepts while exploring new technologies such as industrial communication for IoT, Smart Manufacturing, VR, AR, and AI to enhance our offerings.
Our industry leading software platform for advanced 3D modelling of automation systems is used for simulation, virtual commissioning, digital twinning in manufacturing, logistics, assembly, production, robotics, warehouse systems, internal material handling, and baggage systems.
At Xcelgo you will:
- Work with software design and system development at a high level and find new ways to apply existing and new technologies such as modern 3D graphics, VR, AR, AI.
- Collaborate with large international companies and small innovative SME’s worldwide and learn from some of the best in their field.
- Become a part of an experienced and strong team and a workplace community with room for personal and professional development – and to have fun.
- Have flexible working hours, a good salary package, company lunch program and be part of a team where you will be heard.
We expect that you:
- Are interested in developing advanced software in which modern computer and software technologies are combined in new and innovative ways to push the limits of 3D modelling in close collaboration with colleagues and customers.
- Have documented skills in .NET C# programming, software development methods and software architecture.
- Have knowledge and interest in topics such as 3D graphics, visualization, OOP, automation control software, physics modelling, classical simulation, optimization, system integration.
- Master written and spoken English at a high level and can engage in dialogue with customers regarding specifications, planning of tasks and delivery of solutions.
Experience with software development in automation for assembly, production, robotics, warehouse systems, internal material handling or baggage systems is an advantage, but not a requirement.
If you want further information about the position, please contact R&D Manager Steen Hother Jensen at email@example.com or by phone +45 61 62 65 91
Apply by emailing your application (in English), CV and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org