.NET software developers for Xcelgo
Xcelgo develops one of the world’s most advanced products for Digital Twin Modelling of automated systems. Do you want to help develop it even further? Then you should consider joining our team at Xcelgo in Ry, Denmark.
Xcelgo is a dynamic and internationally oriented software company that develops and supplies an industry leading software platform for 3D modeling of manufacturing and logistics systems.
Our goal is to help innovate manufacturing and logistics towards Industry 4.0 with the Digital Twin technologies that will shape factories of the future – and we want you on our team!
At Xcelgo you will:
- work with software design and system development at a high level for modern 3D modelling for simulation, virtual commissioning, Operator Training Systems, system optimization, where you will utilize new technologies such as industrial communication for IoT and Smart Manufacturing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality and find new ways to apply existing technologies such as modern 3D graphics;
- collaborate with large international companies and small innovative SME with activities worldwide and learn from some of the best in their field;
- become a part of an experienced and strong team and a workplace community with room for personal and professional development – and to have fun;
- have flexible working hours, a good salary package, company lunch program etc.
We expect that you:
- are interested in developing advanced software in which modern computer and software technologies are combined in new and innovative ways to push the limits of 3D modeling;
- have documented skills in .NET C# programming, software development methods and architecture, as well as knowledge and interest in topics such as 3D graphics, visualization, OOP, real-time programming, automation control software, physics modeling, classical simulation, optimization, system integration;
- have a professional and structured approach to software development, but also drive to investigate new solutions and technologies in close collaboration with your colleagues and customers;
- master written and spoken English at a high level and can engage in dialogue with customers regarding specifications, planning of tasks and delivery of solutions;
- are efficient, independent and responsible – also with many tasks at hand and under time pressure.
- Experience with software development in automation for assembly, production, robotics, warehouse systems, internal material handling or baggage systems is an advantage, but not a requirement.
If you want further information about the position, please contact R&D Manager Steen Hother Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 61 62 65 91
Apply by emailing your application (in English), CV and relevant documents to email@example.com as soon as possible.